Inquest into Polish man's death
September 26th 2009
A Polish man who died on 8th November last year had visited the Accident and Emergency department at St Thomas the day before, a coroner's court in Westminster has heard. The inquest, held on Friday 15th February, heard that Polish national Krzysztof Marszalek, 30 years old, had died from an overdose in a toilet cubicle at Victoria train station. He had been to A&E less than 24 hours earlier, complaining of chest pains, the court was told.
Mr Marszalek had come to London two years ago with his wife and two-year-old daughter, but had ended up sleeping rough.
In the two years he lived in London he had visited Great Chapel Street Medical Centre, where he received some treatment for drug addiction.